The Industry Standard for LED Roadway Lighting
Designed to replace 50-1,000 watt HPS cobra head products, the virtually maintenance-free Autobahn Series LED streetlight uses breakthrough LEDs and precision engineered optics to provide exceptional illumination while also saving energy –typically up to 70%. Plus, it works seamlessly with the Acuity Brands outdoor controls systems to maximize energy and maintenance savings through enhanced monitoring and control functions in LED streetlight and area applications.
Two Form Factors
The Autobahn family of LED roadway lighting products is available in seven different unique models comprised of two form factors, each available in three or more sizes.
At a Glance
- 50-1,000 watt HID cobrahead replacement solution at less than half the operating cost
- ANSI 20kV/10kA surge protection feature for safe reliable operation
- Types 2, 3, 4, & 5 distributions to address any application
- 2700K-5000K CCT, 70CRI minimum provides options for comfortable white light
- Network compatible for advanced controls features
- High performance energy efficient solution for roadways, off-ramps, residential streets and parking lots
- Over 70% more efficient than comparable HID luminaires
- Long system life –20 years of virtually maintenance-free operation can be expected
- Dropped neutral and dirty power protection with XVOLT option for ATB0 and ATB2
- Two dayforms with weight and EPA less than comparable cobraheads
- Leading-edge optics for improved visibility and DualOptix option for enhanced visual comfort
- Nighttime Friendly™ design for minimized uplight and light pollution
- Tool-less features for simplified installation and maintenance
- Engineered to operate at 40°C ambient for flexibility in application design
Value-Added Design Features
Product Web Pages
Access the following product web pages for photometry, spec sheets, literature and other detailed information on each of the Autobahn products.
City of West Richland, Wash., installs Acuity Brands® smart street-lighting solution to cut associated annual energy costs by a projected 61 percent.
Autobahn ATB2 luminaires, combined with control system, allow Washington State DOT to slash energy and maintenance costs on U.S. Highway 101 lighting.
Austin Energy converts their street lighting to a smart LED network with an expected savings of a million dollars annually in energy and operating costs.