The Autobahn ATBS cobra head uses breakthrough LEDs and precision-engineered optics to provide exceptional LED roadway lighting while also saving energy. Plus, it works seamlessly with the Acuity Brands control systems to maximize energy and maintenance savings through enhanced monitoring and control functions.
• 100-200 watt HID replacement
• 5,300 to 10,600 lumens with up to 140 LPW
• 3G and IP66 rated construction • Prismatic glass optics for performance and durability
• Optional drop refractor increases vertical foot-candles
• Optional prismatic lens enhances visual comfort
• Utility-friendly design with tool-less entry
• ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA surge protection
• System rated > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
• Types 2, 3, & 5 lighting distributions with zero uplight
• 3,000K, 4,000K & 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum
• Industry leading 20-year DTL photocontrol
• Compatible with Acuity Brands networked smart controls
• 5,000-hour salt spray finish standard
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Request BIM or IES Files
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Brand||American Electric Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Regulatory Listing||Not Applicable|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Premium, DLC Standard|
|Mounting Type||Arm Mount|
|Product Type||Cobra Head|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|