The Autobahn ATBL cobra head uses breakthrough LEDs and precision-engineered optics to provide exceptional LED roadway lighting while also saving 60% energy over HID alternatives. Reduce maintenance and improve visibility with crisp white light. Works seamlessly with advanced wireless controls to maximize energy and maintenance savings through enhanced monitoring and control functions.
• 250-400 watt HPS replacement
• 18,000 – 31,000 lumens
• L70 & driver life > 100K hours
• ANSI C136 20kV/10kA “Extreme” surge protection option
• Robust IP66 rated borosilicate glass optics
• 5000 hour salt spray rated finish
• Types 2, 2N, 3, 4 & 5 distributions
• 3000K, 4000K & 5000K CCT - 70 CRI Min
• Optional 20 year life photocontrol
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Request BIM or IES Files
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Brand||American Electric Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Regulatory Listing||Not Applicable|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Premium, DLC Standard|
|Mounting Type||Arm Mount, Pole Mount|
|Product Type||Cobra Head|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|