Designed to replace up to 150 watt HPS cobra heads, the ATBX provides exceptional LED roadway lighting in four distributions while also saving energy. ATBX offers an extremely light 8-pound weight and low initial cost combined with Utility-friendly features like tool-less entry and pre-wired terminal block. Best-in-class surge protection and efficacy (lpw) works seamlessly with the Acuity Brands control systems to maximize energy and maintenance savings through enhanced monitoring and control functions.
- 50-150 watt HID replacement
- 2,600 to 7,400 lumens with up to 143 LPW
- 3G and IP66 rated construction
- Prismatic glass optics for performance and durability
- Optional acrylic refractor or drop refractor for enhanced visual comfort
- Utility-friendly design with tool-less entry
- ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA surge protection
- System rated > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
- Types 2, 3, 4 & 5 lighting distributions with zero uplight
- 3,000K, 4,000K & 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum
- Industry leading 20-year DTL photocontrol
- Compatible with Acuity Brands networked smart controls
- 5,000-hour salt spray finish standard
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Request BIM or IES Files
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Brand||American Electric Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Mounting Type||Arm Mount|
|Product Type||Cobra Head|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|