As municipalities and utilities initiate conversions to LED in common applications, the new AVPL2 LED is designed to have utility grade standardized features for a great value! AVPL2 LED has been upgraded to include the new LEM 10, 20 and 30 LED modules from AEL for improved energy efficiency and reduced maintenance. Together, the AVPL2 (standard version) and AVPCL2 (full cutoff version) combine to give a great set of high performance LED Post-top solutions for applications for the “Valiant” style.
- Replaces up to 150 watt HPS
- 2,670 - 11,900 lumens
- Multiple color temperature options
- Acrylic or polycarbonate refractor lens
- Tool-less access to electrical components
- 10kV/5kA Class C surge protection with 20kV/10kA option
- Variety of controls options including part-night-dimming and field-adjustable lumen output
- Standard 3-pin photocontrol receptacle
- Optional 7-pin receptacle
- DALI driver available upon request
- SuperDurable corrosion-resistant finish
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Request BIM or IES Files
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Brand||American Electric Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Correlated Color Temperature||2700 K, 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Regulatory Listing||CSA, UL|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Standard|
|Mounting Type||Post Top|
|Product Type||Post Top|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347-480|