High-performance, energy efficient solution for local, collector and major roadways; also suitable for highway access ramps and some area lighting applications.
Designed to replace up to 150 watt HPS cobraheads, the ATBX provides exceptional illumination in four distributions while also saving energy. ATBX offers an extremely light 8-pound weight and low initial cost combined with Utility-friendly features like tool-less entry and pre-wired terminal block. Best-in-class surge protection and efficacy (lpw) works seamlessly with the Acuity Brands control systems to maximize energy and maintenance savings through enhanced monitoring and control functions.
- 50-150 watt HID replacement
- 2,600 to 7,400 lumens with up to 143 LPW
- 3G and IP66 rated construction
- Prismatic glass optics for performance and durability
- Optional acrylic refractor or drop refractor for enhanced visual comfort
- Utility-friendly design with tool-less entry
- ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA surge protection
- System rated > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
- Types 2, 3, 4 & 5 lighting distributions with zero uplight
- 3,000K, 4,000K & 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum
- Industry leading 20-year DTL photocontrol
- Compatible with Acuity Brands networked smart controls
- 5,000-hour salt spray finish standard