The ACP2 LED is a sustainable solution for LED floodlighting applications with energy savings exceeding 60% and expected service life over 20 years. The ACP2 LED industrial utility floodlight excels at meeting the challenges associated with flood lighting. By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of glass, this luminaire is designed as a direct retrofit for both yoke and knuckle mount applications.
• LED floodlight to replace 750-1,500W HID
• 50,000 – 82,000 Lumens
• Available in 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures, 70 CRI min
• Optical choices include 5X5, 6x5 and 6x6 NEMA beam patterns
• L70 LED and driver life greater than 20 years operation
• 60% minimum energy savings and 50% maintenance savings
• Optional tool-less entry and pre-wired three position terminal block reduce installation time
• Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, galvanized steel yoke or painted steel yoke
• Segmented high performance internal reflectors are designed for superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
• Standard 20kV/10kA Extreme surge protection
• Robust design with IP66 rating, 3G vibration rating, and a superdurable polyester paint finish with 5,000 hour salt fog rating
• Optional 3-pin or 7-pin rotatable photocontrol receptacles with a variety of DTL® control options including solid-state, long life and wireless network controls
• Optional nLight® AIR controls and occupancy sensors from Acuity Brands offer additional operational savings
• Optional field adjustable output module provides input wattage and output lumens tuneability
• The ACP2 is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product and is listed on the DLC QPL (qualified products list).
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Lumens||50,000 LM, 54,000 LM, 55,000 LM, 61,000 LM, 62,000 LM, 63,000 LM, 64,000 LM, 68,000 LM, 69,000 LM, 83,000 LM|
|CCT / LED Color||3000 K, 5000 K|
|Mounting Type||Knuckle, Tenon Slipfitter, Yoke|
|Mounting Location||Pole, Wall|
Read More Read Less
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Technical Documents (e.g. Instruction Sheets, MSDS, CAD)
Utility Rebate Search
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )
Product Specific SKUs
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).