The 75LED Series is a value-driven solution for floodlighting applications where reliability, high performance, simple installation and hassle-free maintenance must be balanced with low initial cost of installation. With energy savings exceeding 60% over HID alternatives and expected service life of over 20 years, 75LED luminaires excel at meeting the challenges typically associated with floodlighting.
The 75LED is a sustainable solution for LED floodlighting applications with energy savings exceeding 60% and expected service life over 20 years. The 75LED floodlight excels at meeting the challenges associated with floodlighting. By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of glass, this luminaire is designed as a direct retrofit for trunnion, yoke and knuckle mount applications.
• LED floodlight to replace 100-400W HID
• 6,000 – 28,000 Lumens
• Light 20 lb weight
• Optical choices include 5X5 and 6x6 NEMA beam patterns
• Available in 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures, 70 CRI min
• L70 LED and driver life greater than 20 years operation
• Tool-less entry and pre-wired optional three-stage terminal block eliminates need to open luminaire to wire, reducing installation time
• P7 rotatable photocontrol receptacle option with a variety of control options from dusk-to-dawn to wireless network controls
• Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, yoke or trunnion
• Optional nLight® AIR controls from Acuity Brands offer occupancy detection and additional operational savings
• Robust design with IP66 rating and 3G vibration rating
• Superdurable polyester paint finish with 5,000 hour salt fog rating
• Variety of optional light trespass visors and protective guards available
• Product is CSA US/CA Listed
• The 75LED is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product and is listed on the DLC QPL (qualified products list).
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Lumens||6000 LM, 7000 LM, 7100 LM, 8500 LM, 9000 LM, 9100 LM, 9200 LM, 13,000 LM, 14,000 LM, 16,000 LM, 17,000 LM, 20,000 LM, 21,000 LM, 30,000 LM|
|CCT / LED Color||3000 K, 5000 K|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Premium|
|Voltage Rating||120-277, 347, 480|
|Mounting Type||Knuckle, Pole Mount, Surface, Tenon Slipfitter|
Read More Read Less
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Technical Documents (e.g. Instruction Sheets, MSDS, CAD)
Utility Rebate Search
To look-up a rebate for this product, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Enter the Zip Code or Select the State and UtilityStep 2: Ensure that the correct Product Category is selected if there is more than one option
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )
Product Specific SKUs
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
American Electric Lighting products are primarily sold through our factory direct sales team, as well as, a network of agents and distributors for the utility market.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).