Auto dealerships, schools, construction sites, recreational areas, storage areas, storage yards, office buildings, airports, churches, industrial sites, shopping centers, parking lots, substations.
The ACP2 LED is a sustainable solution for floodlighting applications with energy savings exceeding 60% and expected service life over 20 years. The ACP0 LED luminaire excels at meeting the challenges associated with flood lighting. By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of glass, this luminaire is designed as a direct retrofit for both yoke and knuckle mount applications.
• Up to 750/1,000 watt HID replacement
• 37,000 – 48,000 Lumens
• Available in 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures, 70 CRI min
• L70 LED and driver life greater than 20 years operation
• 60% minimum energy savings and 50% maintenance savings
• Optional tool-less entry and prewired three stage terminal block reduce installation time
• NEMA 3 pin and 7 pin locking style photocontrol receptacle comes standard on all product
• Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, galvanized steel yoke or painted steel yoke
• Segmented high performance internal reflectors are designed for superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
• Robust design with IP66 rating, 2G vibration rating, and a superdurable polyester paint finish with 5,000 hour salt fog rating
• DesignLights Consortium® Qualified