Energy efficient solution for local roads, residential communities, commercial streetscapes, campuses, parks, walkways, green spaces and site lighting.
As municipalities and utilities initiate conversions to LED in common applications, the new ARDL LED is designed to have utility grade standardized features for a great value! ARDL LED has been upgraded to include the new LEM 10, 20 and 30 LED modules from AEL for improved energy efficiency and reduced maintenance. Together, the ARDL (standard version) and ARDCL (full cutoff version) combine to give a great set of high performance LED solutions for applications for the “American Revolution Deluxe” style.
- Replaces up to 150 watt HPS
- 2,570 - 11,720 lumens
- Multiple color temperature options
- Acrylic or polycarbonate refractor lens
- Tool-less access to electrical components
- 10kV/5kA Class C surge protection with 20kV/10kA option
- Variety of controls options including part-night-dimming and field-adjustable lumen output
- Standard 3-pin photocontrol receptacle
- Optional 7-pin receptacle
- DALI driver available upon request
- SuperDurable corrosion-resistant finish