Energy efficient solution for local roads, residential communities, commercial streetscapes, campuses, parks, walkways, green spaces and site lighting.
As municipalities and utilities initiate conversions to LED in common applications, the new ARDL LED is designed to have utility grade standardized features for a great value! ARDL LED has been upgraded to include the new LEM 10, 20 and 30 LED modules from AEL for improved energy efficiency and reduced maintenance.
• Six lumen packages replacing up to 150W HPS incumbents
• 1,900 - 10,400 lumens
• 3K, 4K & 5K CCT choices
• Multiple distributions with ARDL Rain Replica Refractor - Type II, III & V [Acrylic or Polycarbonate]
• L70 @ 25C = >100,000 hours
• Rated driver life @ 25C = 50,000 – 100,000 hours depending on lumen package and voltage
• Ease of maintenance features, including tool-less hardware options and easy access to electronic gear
• CSA listed suitable for 30C ambient
• The ARDL LED series is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product
The ARDL LED is fully controls compatible and is well suited to Smart & Simple control solutions like the new DTL DLL photocontrol and the sophisticated ROAM controls available from Acuity Brands.